the correct grammar is
- me: I really need to talk to the first grade teacher cause I need to see if she has any cool stuff like a shark for teaching "____ please."
- notwearingwords: get a dog stuffed animal and make them say BITCH PLEASE
- me: AMAZING.
- notwearingwords: BITCH PLEASE. here you are. thank you
- me: the worst part of that is that you COULD DO IT. no one knows. no one is here to check our powers.
- notwearingwords: yep, absolutely. the correct grammar is BITCH PLEASE. MAN FUCK YOU. THIS SOME BULLSHIT.
“Let’s talk about rape for a moment. Rape is not what George Lucas did to your childhood. Rape is not what happens when a sports team beats another sports team by a wide margin. Rape is not what happens when your electric bill is higher this month than it was last month. Rape is when a person violates another person in the most despicable, degrading way imaginable and among the myriad of terrible things humans can do to one another, rape is among the worst. I think the casual misappropriation of the concept of rape extending all the way to its widespread comical usage is disgusting even by Internet standards. Off my chest.” —
Jeffrey Rowland - Overcompensating (overcompensating.com)
Re-blogged for being the damned truth!
summer makes me think these things
- notwearingwords: oooh I don't wanna do these last 2 classes. it's in an air conditioned room, but STILL - it means STANDING.
- me: if someone taped a rod to my back but I could be in an AC room, I would do it.
New, stronger glasses make me feel like either
- seeing through walls and/or shooting lasers because I can do that now
- taking them off so I can stop seeing everything in the universe all at once.